Please welcome the second of my special guests this week. Gary is a reader and has become a good friend of mine.
- Q1 Please tell us a little about yourself
- my name is Gary powers I’m a single father of two sons I’m a manager for a large plumbing&heating&construction group of company’s. I also am a book reviewer and my passion is reading.
- q2 Where do you live?
- I live in surrey a place called sutton but I’m originally from hammersmith in London,
- q3 If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- if I could live anywhere it would have to be santorini in the Greek Islands the place is so beautiful the weather is amazing the lifestyle is so relaxed and the people are so inviting&friendly.
- q4 What do you do in your spare time?
- in my spare time I spend time with my sons and book review go out to the cinema, theatre, sports, concerts,
- q5 What genres do you like to read?
- my favourite genre of books is erotica,vampire’ werewolf, ya fantasy,sci fi novels,
- q6 If you could have only one book which would it be and why?
- the one book would be lord of the rings and why because it covers a lot of different issues, love,death,friendship,survival,life I find such a beautifully composed book.
- Q7 Which fictional character would you like to be?
- the character I would like to be is probably the vampire lestat from Ann rice’s interview with the vampire.
- Q8 What is your pet hate?
- my pet hate is sadness,
- Q9 What quality do you admire most in a person?
- the quality in a person I admire is just for that person to be there self ,
- Q10 What is your favourite time of the year?
- my favourite time of the year is definitely summer and why because I love walking in the ocean on a sandy beach or sitting in the sand reading a great book,
Q1 Favourite plce to live?
Q2. Favourite food?
Q3. Best place to take a first time date?
A good restraunt with good food.
Q4. Happiest time in your life
Watching my sons being born.
Q5. Most embarrassing moment?
My sister walking in my bedroom whilst I was having a very steamy moment with a girlfriend.
Q6. Favourite room?
Q7. Favourite book?
The vampire diaries.
Q8. A person living or dead you’d like to meet?
I would love to meet you Clair just so I could thank you in person for being a very good friend to me.
Gary that’s so very sweet.
Q9. Are you superstitious?
No I’m not superstitious.